About Crimson Clear
Crimson Clear was launched in June 2020 to support the re-opening of scientific research labs at Harvard University.
- Got questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Don’t have a smart phone? Click here to download a printable form.
(Last Updated: 26-June-2020 05:15PM)
- Crimson Clear passes are now valid for twenty three (23) hours.
- Crimson Clear “not clear” status does not expire; only Harvard University Health Services can resolve a user’s “not clear” status.
(Last Updated: 02-June-2020 05:15PM)
- Crimson Clear does not work on Internet Explorer; we recommend using a modern web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
If you have questions about School/Unit policies, including compliance requirements for Crimson Clear, please contact your manager.
If you believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing severe symptoms, you should contact your health care provider.
For medical emergencies, call 911 or go to your local emergency department.